Sunday, November 17, 1935 - Thursday, March 10, 2016

.

Kindness

Saturday, March 19, 2016

I've only gotten to know Grandpa Jensen over the past few years. My memories of him are limited, but carry a common theme: kindness. From the first time I met him as Karl's fiancé, to the last time we spoke in person, Grandpa was unfailingly kind to me -- which is something I don't think I can say about anyone else I've ever known.

Over the past several days I've heard so many stories about Grandpa Jensen's vibrant life that I feel I've gotten to know him better now than I was able to over the past few years. I hope that this blog will be a place for you to share your memories and thoughts about this truly remarkable man.

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS